Wowwww, I think An Excited Match. More than Final World Cup

Rabu, 29 Desember 2010 § 0

Wowwwwww, Its very ... hmmmmm, I don't know. May be very excited for all Indonesian people. Yeahh, this evening Indonesia vs Malaysia compete again, in leg 2 for trophies AFF. After previous game with 3-0 for Malaysia. Everyplace watching this match together and maybe all indonesian people. And they feel excited. yeaaah, like me. Hahaha, because many opportunities for players of Indonesia. But, it is not used well. Hmmm, I think the players play with emotion not with strategy. Hehehehe, just my opinion. Yeaaaaah, I hope the last 45 minutes  Indonesian players can play better. Okeh! MERDEKAAAAA !!!!!! SEMANGAT '45.  

What's this?

You are currently reading Wowwww, I think An Excited Match. More than Final World Cup at ♡ My Life is My Adventure ♡.

meta